- Would you like to decide which research projects get funded to work towards finding a cure for Crohn’s?
- Would you like to feel confident that all the money you donate goes directly to funding the research and not to admin fees?
- Would you like to be able to stay connected to this research by getting updates as to how the research is progressing?
If so, then join us in our quest to beat Crohn’s Disease!
In 2014, we’d like to go a step further in order to be able to fund even larger scale projects and invite you to help decide where the money goes.
By setting up a direct debit you automatically become a ‘ForCrohns Friend’
- you’ll have the power to vote on which research projects we fund
- you’ll receive twice yearly newsletters updating you on the progress of our research.
Did you know that forCrohns is the only UK charity:
– to raise funds purely for research into Crohn’s Disease and
– to be run entirely by volunteers, meaning there are no salaries to cover, or other large running costs and all funds raised goes directly to research*
One day we will beat Crohn’s Disease. The more research we do, the sooner that day will come. Join us in our quest to beat Crohn’s Disease.
Set up a Direct Debit at justgiving.com/forCrohns
Thank you for your continued support,
Tasha, Lisa & the ForCrohns committee
*except small % taken from Justgiving